Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: _PurpleGaming_

Reason for your ban: lying for the staff team

Who banned you: grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: because i want to play on the server and play with my friends and maybe get some new friends and its hard to find good servers

Why do you want to come back: it was fun to play on the server and i would like to play on it again

sorry for i duplicated viktors ban apeal its because my friend creeper1ez wrote the ban apeal for viktor and for me because im bad at english and sorry for i lied in the other ban appeal and i dont know what a essay is

(09-28-2017, 07:11 AM)Panda_is_Love Wrote: just wanna say Grimm probs won't accept this.

"IF YOU ARE NOT BANNED:

Do not post on an appeal UNLESS:

- You are involved in the ban as either a victim, offender, staff-member, or witness providing tangible, objective evidence. If you do not fit any of these categories, you will be dealt with appropriately on the content and context of your message/s
- You are a staff member
- You are posting a link to this page because they didn't follow the rules, and NO staff member has replied to it yet

OTHERWISE, your are NOT permitted to post on any ban appeal! This includes telling people to use the proper format by saying more than just the link, or giving them advice!"
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Just wanna say, don't post on ban appeals further.

(09-28-2017, 12:46 AM)_PurpleGaming_ Wrote: Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: _PurpleGaming_

Reason for your ban: lying for the staff team

Who banned you: grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: because i want to play on the server and play with my friends and maybe get some new friends and its hard to find good servers

Why do you want to come back: it was fun to play on the server and i would like to play on it again

sorry for i duplicated viktors ban apeal its because my friend creeper1ez wrote the ban apeal for viktor and for me because im bad at english and sorry for i lied in the other ban appeal and i dont know what a essay is

Yeah, I got a PM from Creeper1ez about this.
[Image: sDLaKbW.jpg]
He says you're too lazy.  Honestly, if you don't care enough to write your own appeal or research (Google search) what an essay is, then I'm not going to respond further.  You're wasting my very-limited free-time with this nonsense.  Either you make an appeal to the parameters outlined or get off the forums.

Also, "I'm bad at English" is a bad excuse, as nowhere in my past responses have I said, "your appeal must be in English".  There's no excuse for not writing this appeal by yourself.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook