• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DEATH BATTLE!
osh is a pacifist, im an anger

plus look at my sig
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs! 

This, is a brutal piece of history. Putting the bishop against the rook. Forcing a a spark of life against reckless, all consuming hate. Dragging a humble gay farmer from the countryside to an army camp, giving him a rifle and shoving him to a battlefield againts an army. Break his (or her i dont even care anymore) legs, Fab! Bite her ears off, Osh! Let the better piece of garbage win! (Btw im voting Osh cuz he cute imo)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Yeah, I have heard Osh stating his pacifism before. I've also seen Nova shoot a shotgun and I've given her pointers about how to shoot that shotgun better. She has also stated that she's beat random, inanimate objects with sticks.

I'm voting Nova for this.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(10-16-2017, 06:49 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Yeah, I have heard Osh stating his pacifism before.  I've also seen Nova shoot a shotgun and I've given her pointers about how to shoot that shotgun better.  She has also stated that she's beat random, inanimate objects with sticks.

I'm voting Nova for this.

you have a good argument tbh, but i voted for osh... lets be honest, he needs all the votes he can get (sorry mac)
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

So Osh has been a bit busy, so he has passed over the death battle to me, so prepare yourselves! c: 

This Week! 
HesselHoff 
     vs.
JAFGU 

http://www.strawpoll.me/14255953 

(They're literally the same person but its ok) 
*cough* 

May The Strongest win! 

Well, its the same person, so summoning a clone of your current self and then starting to fight would ultimately end in a draw. Exept if you pull up a cheeky trick. Draw, not gonna vote.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!
DEATH BATTLE!!!!

This Week! 
Moist
  vs 
Naut! 

may the strongest win! 
Vote here! http://www.strawpoll.me/14314551/r

(11-03-2017, 07:08 AM)TheFabNova Wrote: Moist
  vs 
Naut! 

My vote's on Moist and Naut getting fucked up on a white-trash combo of meth and cocaine, then being the parents of their 'bama inbred children.

Moist Greinuts. I ship it. #OTP
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

This is a no-brainer, I win
[Image: fghXbip.png]

anything is possible with melatonin