Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned Again?
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown survival

Minecraft name: Foloko

Reason for your ban: Rule 1/Disrespect

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because for whom I disrespected I sincerely apologize to them. I hope I haven't hurt their feelings that much.

Why do you want to come back: I wanna come back to say hi to Nyo and others

You were banned because you were apart of a group that made some seriously unacceptable things on HomeTown. Some of these things consisted of racism and homophobia. Many of the builds and signs were not locked or private, meaning public players could visit them and view it. There were many comments on autism, child slavery, suicide and much more. This is extremely unacceptable. I understand you may not have been associated with all of it, but as you were apart of it you take under action of what happened in the area, as you didn't report it either. I suggest that you update your ban appeal to fit with what I have stated because this is something that is not welcome on HomeTown.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/8oB1k
- KatNip

(10-07-2017, 06:35 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You were banned because you were apart of a group that made some seriously unacceptable things on HomeTown. Some of these things consisted of racism and homophobia. Many of the builds and signs were not locked or private, meaning public players could visit them and view it. There were many comments on autism, child slavery, suicide and much more. This is extremely unacceptable. I understand you may not have been associated with all of it, but as you were apart of it you take under action of what happened in the area, as you didn't report it either. I suggest that you update your ban appeal to fit with what I have stated because this is something that is not welcome on HomeTown.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/8oB1k

I was never apart of this group that made these comments on autism, child slavery, suicide and much more. I was simply apart of their town and only touched that place. The /warp Autist was on their own part. If I would have known of this I would have reported this.

I can confirm that you were not apart of the group. You have been unbanned. Sorry for the misunderstanding