• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Hometown

DJSlenderman05

Spamming an annoying Rayz,my main is Panda_is_Love but DJSlenderman05 is my alt, which is the one banned.

Rayz

Because I know what I did is wrong, and I wanna join back.

I really love this sever and am very sorry for what I did.i regret my choices instantly after I did them.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny's watching you

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/l9Jf1

Panda, I gave you many chances to stop what you were doing. 

Staff does not jail, mute or kick on request. So you created a reason for me to do it, and I warned you it would result in a ban. You continued anyway as if it didn't matter at all to you if you got banned or not.  In fact you appeared to be trying to get banned.

From your current appeal I do not believe that you are sorry or regret it.
Please update/create a adequate appeal in the proper format.

I have banned both your main and your alt. To avoid more ban evasion.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(10-08-2017, 01:12 PM)rayvenz Wrote: Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/l9Jf1

Panda, I gave you many chances to stop what you were doing. 

Staff does not jail, mute or kick on request. So you created a reason for me to do it, and I warned you it would result in a ban. You continued anyway as if it didn't matter at all to you if you got banned or not.  In fact you appeared to be trying to get banned.

From your current appeal I do not believe that you are sorry or regret it.
Please update/create a adequate appeal in the proper format.

I have banned both your main and your alt. To avoid more ban evasion.

I truly am sorry, and I didn't just use my alt to try to get out of it.I understand I was basically asking to get banned.I am very sad about what I have done.I promise to not do it again.

This appeal has little effort. Please reread what rayz said and format the appeal accordingly.

(10-09-2017, 02:15 AM)frost Wrote: This appeal has little effort. Please reread what rayz said and format the appeal accordingly.

Hello frost, I really do think I should be unbanned.I will re do my entire ban appeal here 

HomeTown

Panda_is_Love/DJSlenderman05

Spam and disrespect of staff member

I believe I should be unbanned because I under stand what I did was wrong.I should not have spammed Rayz with requests to be muted/jailed.I will not EVER do this again.I truly do apologize for my actions and inconciderence of the consicuenses.

I want to come back not just because I have lots of friends on the server, but also because the server has a nice community and the staff are 99% of the time online.The staff are friendly,welcoming,helpful,and quick to act.I really do miss being on hometown.I currently have been bored out of my mined, and hometown gets rid of my boredom,its a place I got to when I want to escape life.Without it, my life has become much more boring.

I really do hope I get unbanned.

Sincerely, Panda

You are unbanned

(10-09-2017, 06:54 AM)frost Wrote: You are unbanned

Thank you so much frost!I will never do what I did again.I will never disrespect staff or break any rules