Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name:
   [ADVANCED] Kirk_1701

Reason for your ban: 
  Racial Slurs.

Who banned you:
   Star.

Why should you be unbanned: 
  I died due to a sudden computer power loss. I came back and several players were very kind and lent a helping hand donating stuff to compensate for the numerous items lost. I was in Navy JROTC from 2015-2017, graduating NJROTC Basic Leadership Training Camp (BLTC) this past summer.. as you know they have the "JROTC N*gga's be like" meme going around lately. I mentioned how i also lost 4 stacks of stone bricks and i was like does "anyone have some stone bricks to spare?"

Someone (I forgot who) said "Sure". Then i said for a "JROTC n*gga in need." Almost immediately i had like 4 people like hey man thats not cool, which i understand. [Elite] jesus said oi kirk dont use that word. So i understand that i went too far and i go to say "alright i'm sorry. Won't happen again." Before i can even say sorry and fix my mistake, Star immediately bans me.  

I should be unbanned because i believe i was kicked way too fast without warning. I understand i was in the wrong, and made a stupid mistake through an inappropiate joke, and for that, i am sorry. I believe that Star, is an experienced and rightfully respected member of this good server that was doing his (her?) job. Again. i am aware that i was in the wrong, i am sorry, and it will not happen again. I now realize that i go too far with my jokes and i do need to stop. I really did mean no harm and i do not hold any racist or prejudicial beliefs. I was typing an apology when i was banned. The fact that i am not racist or that i was typing an apology is not an excuse. I am just sorry for this immature and stupid mistake. I really feel like i let the people down who unbanned me the first time. 

Why do you want to come back: 
  I have been here since 2014 and i am very proud of my many works. Especially my work founding the HometownMC National Military Memorial Park -- Where FrostVINCENT's grandfather has a tombstone -- and has hundreds of memorials dedicated to everything from the 9/11 terrorist attacks, to the U.S.S. MAINE explosion in 1898. I built it all with my bare "hands".  I wish to continue to maintain these projects. Not only that but i wish to further their progress. I find that people on this server are kind and friendly. I am aware this is not my first ban appeal, and i apologize to Grimm_Wolfe who unbanned me a year or two ago. I know he's dissapointed in me. I understand i was a little brat back then but i hope he realizes that i am not anymore. I would type more but i don't wish to be a burden. PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!

SIDE NOTE: I discovered i was not banned on the old server, and i was in spawn. To my knowledge, as a protected area, you cannot break any blocks. I left clicked on accident on a sea lantern and i noticed it took damage. I kept going out of curiosity and to my surprise it broke and only gave back 3 prismarine crystals. Not expecting that, i tp'd to a shop where i could buy a replacement sea lantern. i for some reason bought 30+ sea lanterns for $3.00. When i tried to return to spawn it automatically got rid of all my inventory so i couldnt place it. So i spawned at /warp vote -- and i had all my stuff -- and walked over to spawn to find the missing block. For some reasons, the signs i placed at spawn (explaining what happened) and the chest with the 3 crystals were gone and all blocks were intact, but if i warped to spawn, my inventory was gone and the sea lantern was once again missing. I just wanted to mention this honestly to prevent any misunderstanding. I am not a griefer. I tried to repair the minor and accidental damage but was unable. 

Thank you for your time,
The Commodore

Your appeal has been accepted and you'll be unbanned shortly after I post this message. This was a minor ban, and it was in the interest of fairness to others who have been banned for slurs, even if their intentions and contexts wasn't malicious. And this shouldn't go unsaid- you weren't "kicked too fast without warning". The warning is everywhere- the rules, ask in chat, knowing from experience, and Grimm's past warning. That being said, welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!