Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned :/
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: Olivia_Paige

Reason for your ban: Took someones beacon and iron

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because i was going to put all the items back as soon as i was done using them. All i wanted to do was beacon mine. I already had a beacon but i had no iron and was tempted. I also took the beacon but again, i was going to put it back. I know that staff says not to take anything that is not yours but I was stupid enough to do it. I am literally shaking and crying because of the ban. I promise that i will never EVER take anyones stuff. I would greatly appreciate if i would be given another chance. I know the person that i took from and i've talked to her about it. I told her i would return everything as soon as i get back.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because all my friends are on there and they will probably think badly of me. Also this server has created some great memories and actually saved my life. I was going through a depression state and then I found this server. It actually cheered me up a lot because i've been playing Minecraft since 2012 and i took a break from it for like 2 years and then found HomeTown. I decided to give it a go and it was amazing. Everyone was so friendly even to me, what they considered a noob because i was a guest. A couple days from now i was considering buying VIP2 to help out the server, but now i cant because im banned. It would just be amazing if you guys would give me a second chance. Thank you for your time. ~Olivia 

Unbanned