Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Ban Appeal pt.2
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HometownMC

Minecraft name: Greinaut

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned: Because I wasnt X-Raying. So far the points I understand are (told through discord) 
-Idug straight down
-I found diamond ore through digging straight down
-I Covered up where I found ore
-I Found another beacon mine
 Im not doubting Grimms skills in finding hackers, but this is honestly a mistake. I even had people there with me during some 
-I dug straight down so I can already establish the area where I can put the beacon (you cant use a beacon with solid blocks above it) 
-There were maybe two instances I can think of where I dug down and find diamond ore, pure luck, im sorry. 
- Anywhere I covered up ore was because I like to keep gaps out of my walkways (Could argue that I could just fly being VIP2 but that slows down mining) 
-I accidentally found another beacon mine, and I steered clear of it when I realized its not my area (I had assistance clearing out my third beacon mine area) 
Now I had both Moist and Rayz along with me my third trip mining, Ive never done beacon mining anywhere, let alone mining itself on the server, this is only day 2. I promise I wasnt using a client, and im really sorry for the misunderstanding which probably doesnt mean much, but I would be more than glad to show what my process through these mining trips were and how I did what I did. Dude I wont even mine anymore, give the beacon to someone else please. 

Why do you want to come back: Uhh, this is my (only) main server???

I made a mistake, homecoming was tomorrow night and not tonight. Should've just found something else to do
[Image: fghXbip.png]