• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I mean, all the trendy kids are doing it, right?
Rainbow 
A reintroduction, of sorts.

Hi! My name's Kayte! You'll probably also see it spelled like Katie because, y'know, names. I'm a 17-year-old senior in high school who is currently gearing up to go to college soon (!!!!!!) and hopefully major in English/Education and (possibly) minor in Psychology. I want to be an author/poet/professor when I get older! Because, you know, it's fun - that whole writing shindig. I'm also queer af, bruh. Like, it's bad. Girls are hot. You just get used to it.

You'll probably see me lurking on the server or on here doing what I do best (avoiding responsibility psh haha TOTALLY not), which is make ultimately useless snarky comments on everything. I also build sometimes. Hmu.  Heart Tongue

I've been around the Hometown block for a while, kinda dropped off the face of the Earth for a little bit, but I'm back! How exciting!

Anyway, I can't wait to see you all on the server! Drop by my house, give me a hello! I'm always up for friendly adventures!  Big Grin

Hey Kayte!
I'm still fairly new around here, I don't believe I've seen you around until recently!
Super cool that you want to minor in psych, I love psychology :3
Avoiding my real life obligations by playing on HT is what I do best in life, fam. I'm right there with you Tongue
Nice to meet you, seeya around <3
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Hey I'm Laura
Been on Hometown since May 2015 Graduated with a BA Hons In Business now doing a PGCE is further education to teach Business and ICT to 16 -19 year olds. (I'm a scout leader too, 23 years young. Mayoress of Mayfair and excitement. I love to build in minecraft, hate mining for diamonds lava gets me every time ¬_¬. Welcome to the madness. Also I hate Christmas.
<3 Laura
[Image: mclogic.jpg]

hai there! welcome to the server and forums! <333
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hullo, hope you have fun!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

It sounds like we're going to get along well, seeing as I love tasteful sass. It's nice to meet you, and I hope to see ya online!

Hey there, Kayte

Hello Kayte, welcome to the new HT forums!
- KatNip

Welcome to the forums! Smile
[Image: gif-images-cool-1.gif]