• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
Hello Hometown! 

Many of you either know me on the current server or the old one, or even possibly under my ancient former name, Future_Sailor. My name is [Advanced] Kirk_1701 and i joined this great server in 2014. My older brother of two years, [Elite] The_Ender_Fox got me to join this server, my first and only, and it has remained my only server ever since. I recently returned to the server last month after an extended absence due to school, and i am glad to be back. 

My works and duties on the server have included:
  • Chief Diplomat, Head Builder, Mayor of Lapis City (Old Server) (/warp lapiscity)
  • Co-Mayor, Mayor of the City of Lapis Lake (/warp lapiscity)
  • Founder, HomeTownMC Military Memorial Park (Old/New Server) (/warp memorial_island)
  • Owner, Kirkshop (Old Server) (/warp Kirkshop)
  • Commanding Officer, 2013th Military Simulation Squadron "HomeTown Squadron", Hayler Naval Corps 
  • Member, Build Corp.
etc.

This introduction is a bit late to say the least, but nevertheless i just wanted to introduce myself to you all. 

Regards!
The Commodore

I figured i have seen your username pop up before, this makes it all clear! Late welcome to the forums!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

glad to see you back on kirk

welcome back to the server, hope you have a great time
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Welcome back!
- KatNip