Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for X-Ray, Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC.com

Minecraft name: Yuyake_Ayrashi

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I hadn't X-Rayed. I also didn't argue the authority : she declared my use of an X-Ray texture pack and, after saying I had not and explaining my mining method- I start in a straight line and sometimes turn when I bump into ores. I also occasionally waver up and down, out of boredom- I realized she wasn't going to have any of it... So I stopped arguing. I hadn't grasped that it would be a permanent ban, I expected being stuck an hour in prison, or something of the likes. 

I do apologize for my "witty" jokes. Dicks aren't fun. My bad.

Why do you want to come back: Simply because this is a very enjoyable server- I love when I use /randman and stumble upon someone else's build- I,ve seen really pretty things, namely a castle that my friend has received a dozen screenshots of, lol ! People are also very nice and chatty and, to my surprise, I found a liking to living in a group. That hadn't happened before, but because of the strict rules, I feel safe about living with others. Fun times. I've also been a fan of the shops- There's an economy rolling and that's lovely. And that's about it. Love me plz I'm cute and stuff.

After reviewing your mines, I can confirm that you did indeed use x-ray.

Lying won't get you anywhere. I suggest you choose your next words wisely.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Er...

I apologize for using X-Ray and I didn't use it to harm any other players, and for such, I hope the admins will be kind in revoking my ban.