Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Sauterne

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: As I know and should have known, Xray is a huge crime within the server and is not only frowned upon but can cause damage to the game for the entire server. It is unfair and causes an imbalance to the economy of the server. I did not wish to cause any trouble or harm and it was foolish of me to use something like that knowing that there was a rule prohibiting its uses. I am fully prepared to repent for my actions and I will agree to any solution that may be given to me. I'd be more than happy to give up anything I mined during that time as well and fairly find the materials on my own without the need for cheating. I mostly just want to help out the server and become a better resident and player that can provide support instead of harm.

Why do you want to come back: As stated before, I had only just recently played on the server and found it to be a very sociable and relaxing atmosphere. One can go at their own pace on this server and that is hard to find, it also helps that I've settled down on a location and have built myself a home. Starting over from scratch from another server would be doable, but a process. Being able to play for such a short time, I want to truly experience the server that Hometown has provided.

Alright, we've decided to unban you. The condition is that when you're unbanned, you'll need to hand over all your ores/diamonds and your balance will be reset to zero. You should also take the time to read the ingame rules thoroughly with the /rules command, and make sure that you don't break any other rules. Do you agree to these terms?
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

I agree with the conditions, I'm perfectly fine with handing over the ores, and I can grind back in terms of the balance. It's a small price to pay considering the weight of my crime.

Alright, you're unbanned. Either talk to one of the staff online or me if I'm on about turning everything in.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]