Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RJfrerk Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: RJfrerk

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Idk. Years ago

Why should you be unbanned: I made a mistake as a 13 year old and would like to return. I know I don't deserve it, but I'd like a chance but I'm not counting on it. I fully admit to X-ray. I’ll do anything to get back on. I apologize for this. I did it when I was young, stupid and going through a tough time. I assure you I’ll never do this again. I think the two year+ ban has made me aware of the severity. 

Why do you want to come back: I was a stupid, toxic 13 year old and would like a chance to hang legitimately now that I'm a lot older. I loved the server and spent a good deal of time on it. One day I made the mistake of downloading X-ray when I discovered mods and did it. I will do whatever to get unbanned. 

I would also like to add, please don’t ban me from the forums or Discord. I miss the community and if I can’t play with them, please allow me to talk to them. I know I’m supposed to be perma-banned and IP banned, so if that is my punishment, please allow me to still communicate with these people.

I was the one who banned you.

Anyway, considering you're appealing with the intent of being honest, I'll help you out. The staff-team has a series of question we ask people regarding the effects of x-raying on the economy and community, which was ask that you answer with a paragraph (4+ sentences) per each question.

- Why is x-raying unfair in regards to fellow players?
- How does x-raying affect the economy?
- What have you learned from this experience?

If you can answer those questions fully, then you will be unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(11-02-2017, 03:03 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: I was the one who banned you.

Anyway, considering you're appealing with the intent of being honest, I'll help you out.  The staff-team has a series of question we ask people regarding the effects of x-raying on the economy and community, which was ask that you answer with a paragraph (4+ sentences) per each question.

- Why is x-raying unfair in regards to fellow players?
- How does x-raying affect the economy?
- What have you learned from this experience?

If you can answer those questions fully, then you will be unbanned.

1. X-raying is unfair to the other players because it puts them at a significant disadvantage on the server. I could mine to diamond whenever I wanted and gain extra resources. I could also sell these ores and buy gear that I would have had to work hard to get. Also, using X-ray allowed me to make money faster than anyone else, hurting their chances of being able to buy any of the more expensive items on the server. 

2. X-ray affects the economy by giving myself an unfair advantage on the other players. By using X-ray I could acquire large amounts of diamonds and make lots of money. This causes inflation. Players who don’t have X-ray would have to work significantly harder to get what I could get in one day. No one else would have an equal chance at making as much money. This would drive up the server shop prices and allow me to get extra money unfairly. 

3. From this experience I learned that cheating isn’t worth it. I thought I was being funny but was really just me being immature. I learned that a few minutes of fun isn’t worth getting banned. It causes many disadvantages to legitimate players and voids the hard work of legitimate players. For all of this I apologize and ask for forgiveness. I would appreciate a chance to return to the server. 

Thank you for your patience, it's appreciated. This is good enough to be unbanned. Please, follow the rules.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook