Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BanAppeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: RockHardCode

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimme Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I had my friend over Jayden, who apparently was hacking. I was having a competition with him to see who could find the most diamonds the fastest. I guess he was using X-ray to beat me. Usually I wouldn't expect him to do something like that, but I guess I was wrong. Now I will not let him play on servers that I care about under my I.P address

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the server, because of the community. If i join another server no-one cares. If I join back on Hometown immediately people greet me with a Welcome Back! I have also made some friends to try and survive with. I guess some of them aren't good choices. I have been on this server for 2-3 years, and have a V.I.P 3 Donater rank. I don't want this to go to waste. I don't want to waste money on one of the best servers out there. Also, if I didn't come back DJ would take all my stuff Tongue 

Please consider unbanning me, as I really enjoy this server!

(11-02-2017, 09:32 AM)RockHardCode Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: RockHardCode

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimme Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I had my friend over Jayden, who apparently was hacking. I was having a competition with him to see who could find the most diamonds the fastest. I guess he was using X-ray to beat me. Usually I wouldn't expect him to do something like that, but I guess I was wrong. Now I will not let him play on servers that I care about under my I.P address

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the server, because of the community. If i join another server no-one cares. If I join back on Hometown immediately people greet me with a Welcome Back! I have also made some friends to try and survive with. I guess some of them aren't good choices. I have been on this server for 2-3 years, and have a V.I.P 3 Donater rank. I don't want this to go to waste. I don't want to waste money on one of the best servers out there. Also, if I didn't come back DJ would take all my stuff Tongue 

Please consider unbanning me, as I really enjoy this server!

There are multiple discrepancies in your story.

A ) If I understand your appeal correctly, you had a friend over and you two were actively mining diamonds together last, at the same time, in order to see who can mine the fastest via competition, correct?

If that is the case, then why does only CreeperzPvpz is the only account mining?

B ) Why does the name "Jacob" come up on both accounts' IGN history via NameMC?  Almost seems like both accounts belong to the same person.
RockHardCode
CreeperzPvpz

C ) Finally, explain this, please:
[Image: pJhHmIu.png]
All activity on RockHardCode ends at the same time CreeperzPvpz's starts.  Looks like someone can't play on two accounts at the same time.  Both accounts also logged off at pretty much the same spot and time.

I believe you're lying to me, appeal denied.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

That is not what happened at all. He was using me account since he had forgotten his email. The reason we would each take turns being on was, because my mom being my mom, had us both cleaning up dog poop. When one person finished a section(sizes varied). The other one would get on, and thus for continue the competition. It was just a plot twister. I am not lying to you, you can even ban the CreeperzPvpz account, I don't care about that one. The account where I have all my progress is on. I promise you I am not lying. Is there anyway I can give you any evidence, because I don't know of a way.

I can give you his IGN if needed.

(11-02-2017, 07:21 PM)RockHardCode Wrote: That is not what happened at all. He was using me account since he had forgotten his email. The reason we would each take turns being on was, because my mom being my mom, had us both cleaning up dog poop. When one person finished a section(sizes varied). The other one would get on, and thus for continue the competition. It was just a plot twister. I am not lying to you, you can even ban the CreeperzPvpz account, I don't care about that one. The account where I have all my progress is on. I promise you I am not lying. Is there anyway I can give you any evidence, because I don't know of a way.

This is why we ask for a highly detailed ban appeal when a lengthy one is being made, you didn't provide the limitations of your competition.  In any case, this should've been a lot simpler.  You could've pretty much just said nothing more than, "my friend's actions got my IP-banned", which would've been resolved quickly.  Your IP will be unbanned, as there's not enough evidence to justify the current ban in light of a better explanation.

You'll be unbanned shortly by another staff-member, I'm away from home.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thanks!