• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Quotes.
"Ah fuck! i can't believe youve done this!" -That one meme guy on youtube

For the longest time it was “What’s the point in living if you can’t feel alive?” -Electra King, The World is Not Enough

But honestly these days the thing that keeps me going is “You are not studying to pass a test. You are studying for the day you are the one thing between a patient and the grave.” (There are variations to this, but it was the one I was taught :3)

Now if that isn’t the most motivating thing you’ve heard day, you better put whatever it is you think is better in this thread!!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

“There is no great genius without some touch of madness “
-Aristotle 

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has a limit”
-Albert Einstein

Those who hunt monsters should be careful lest they become monsters themselves-Fredrick Nietzche 

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it." -Agent K, MIB.
"I aim to misbehave." -Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” - George Carlin
"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin
and of course my signature below which comes from the movie Oscar.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

"the walls we build around us keep out sadness but also joy" -Jim Rohn

"a sad soul can kill quicker than a germ" - John Steinback

"Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened" -Dr Seuss
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs! 

"i just want to feel like i'm still living, and if there is no god, i'll know the day i die i've lived through heaven. and that i gave it hell and if it hurt oh well, atleast that's living." ~ eden {rock + roll -eden//song} ♡

"Its not our name that define us, its what we do with it."
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

One of my favorite quotes is "believe in me, who believes in you." I'm not sure where it's from.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't stop it from saying stupid shit" -My mate Will
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and I think that's why we were brothers, because you did too, No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away, or half way across the world. - Dominic Torreto FF7

Life’s simple. You make choices and you don’t look back." - Han Lue - Tokyo drift
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]