• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Reason for ban: Asking and disrespect
Who banned me: I believe it was Rowe
Why do I want to come back: Well I've made my amends with the disrespected person, (Hubajo) I was in the wrong for jumping to a conclusion and after having a skype conversation with her for I'd say about 30-40 mins I understand her side of the story. 
Why I want to come back: Ironically even after telling hubajo I didn't really care to come back I guess my reasoning here is I am bored and its a Friday night why the hell not. I could just have asked to be unbanned and I believe or "hope" she would've but I will play by the rule book on this one. I apologize again hubajo, may I come back to Hometown.

Legacy, you told me in private chat to ban you during your rant.  Which I eventually did after frantically scrolling back through chat to figure out what was happening.

I have retrieved the chat log from when I banned you.  The person you disrespected in that chat was 'sai', who I presume is hubajo -- but I am not certain.

Sai is the person who needs to read my extracted chat log and decide if they forgive you.  I have emailed it to her through this website.

Then as you say, by the book, if forgiven, we will unban you (I actually don't have unban powers).
/Rowebot

Sai would be hubajo.

Not only did you say stuff about me, you also said "fuck the majority of the staff on this server." On top of that, you're making it sound like this ban appeal is just a formality. First off, you didn't use the full format. Secondly, of course you have to "play by the rulebook," you don't get any special treatment. And I mean, "I'm bored" "why the hell not"? It just feels like you think it's not a big deal at all, when it is.

So really, this is what it seems like to me. I tried to resolve this months ago when you first got banned. You didn't care to respond. It looks to me like you want to come back so you finally decided to make amends with me and make this appeal even though you said that's not what it's about. But somehow, I doubt it was coincidental.

So what I'm trying to say is, appeal denied. If you want to be unbanned, put some effort into it like everyone else.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]