• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
(08-30-2016, 02:02 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Oh boy, we can do ithis the short way or the long way. We'll go for the long way. A humanbeing will react to singular bodyparts such as big eyes and other cute things like big ears and fluffy fur. This will cause reactio to protect the being, wich evolutin taught to us to protect and rise out babies. Babies have big chins and big eyes and other things which launches our protecting insict. With cats, they have evolved to grow larger their areas which will cause our protecting insicts to overheat. Seeing a cute cat makes you want to protect it from harm and feed it, unless you are a heartless bastard. People call our protecting insict also cute-insict. Cuteness makes you want to protect it. I can honestly say that i bet many of you have had stuffed animal toys which were cute. So, naturally you wanted to protect your teddy bear/cat toy or whatever ya had from the big bad vacuum cleaner.  Cats have evolved and us humans have boosted their evolution to make cats look cuter! Cats certainly know that the cuter they look, the more they have change to get protection and food from humans. If you dont believe me, you can go and do whatever you want since i dont care.

Why does everything we love die eventually?

because FUCK NEWS CHANNELS!

why do foxes eat cars and lick cybertron
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Messages In This Thread
RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - by LynxThe1st - 08-30-2016, 05:57 AM