Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: Bomborass

Reason for your ban: X-Raying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: These Two last Questions Combined are in the Paragraph Below

Why do you want to come back: 

I was IP-Banned from this server because of X-Raying, Now I know that what I did was wrong and I Swear on Every Single thing I have I will Never, I Repeat I will Never Use X-Ray again. Now, I am going to explain the situation I was in. At the time I Downloaded a X-Ray Resource Pack for my Single Player World, As me with my dumb brain, I decided to go on to The HomeTown server with leaving the X-Ray Resource Pack on, When I Realized that it was on I panicked and thought that I could use this Resource Pack to get Coal that I honestly need to complete my house. So during the time I thought "Wait cant I use this to find diamond?", so I saw some diamond and digged my way to it not knowing that there was probably A mod or Staff watching me Do what I was doing. I thought I was going to get away with it but at the same time I was thinking that this server was amazing and I honestly didn't want to Let my friends down that were on the server and I'm pretty sure I did, Evilporkchop129 I will miss him the most because of the awesome adventures we have since I joined. and ShrillSeal was the person that let me into his town, I knew that I was going to caught from this and I knew this was going to happened, just during the time I did it I just wasn't thinking. I am giving you my Heart and soul Typing this Form, I honestly hate what I did and now I cant do anything about it to change the past, I'm honestly sorry for cheating and I will never do it again. One of the reasons why I would like to come back is because The Community is great, if you ask for something they will try and get it for you, if you ask a mod for something they'll try there hardest to give you the benefit, honestly this server is one of the best servers I have ever played on, I just hope I can play on it again. In the end I know there is no excuse for what I have Done. X-Raying takes the fun out of finding things and it destroys the server because other playing don't use it and chose to destroy the Economy which was honestly the most worst thing I have ever done in Minecraft. Not even that but I Chose to destroy other people benefits, the diamonds I mined could've went to someone else that wanted diamonds, But I still chose south of the North Direction which was the best for me and I let each and everyone who has every logged on to the that server that has played by the rules down, All I'm asking to please find somewhere in your Heart to please forgive me, I'm so sorry for my actions and I will never repeat them.

Sincerely,
              Bomborass

I didn't have to ask any further questions on x-raying, you've hit all the relevant points it seems to show you understand why x-raying it wrong. It's appreciated.

You've been unbanned prior to this comment being posted. Welcome back to HomeTownMC SMP. Please, follow all the rules. Repeat offenders may be permanently banned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(12-20-2017, 08:04 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: I didn't have to ask any further questions on x-raying, you've hit all the relevant points it seems to show you understand why x-raying it wrong.  It's appreciated.

You've been unbanned prior to this comment being posted.  Welcome back to HomeTownMC SMP.  Please, follow all the rules.  Repeat offenders may be permanently banned.

Thank you so much, I will cherise this moment forever Big Grin