• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I got banned from the SMP server

Minecraft name: My username is IceWizardd

Reason for your ban: i got banned for crop-theft idk what that is but im banned for thaz

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe banned me almoust a year ago

Why should you be unbanned: so it almoust passed a year since i got banned and i would say i got a bit mature then i was back then when i got banned and i would like to come back and play on hometown again

Why do you want to come back: i wanna come back to hometown because the server is awesome and i liked it so i would be happy if u could unban me.
and btw MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Big Grin

(12-24-2017, 06:25 PM)IceWizardd Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I got banned from the SMP server

Minecraft name: My username is IceWizardd

Reason for your ban: i got banned for crop-theft idk what that is but im banned for thaz

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe banned me almoust a year ago

Why should you be unbanned: so it almoust passed a year since i got banned and i would say i got a bit mature then i was back then when i got banned and i would like to come back and play on hometown again

Why do you want to come back: i wanna come back to hometown because the server is awesome and i liked it so i would be happy if u could unban me.
and btw MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Big Grin

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2814

Same issue, Dario.  Your appeal is shit.  If you continue making shit appeals, they will be considered spam and I will forum-ban you.

Also, making the font larger does not actually make your appeal better, it's an eyesore.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

how you mean shit i wrote a good appeal

(01-03-2018, 03:24 AM)IceWizardd Wrote: how you mean shit i wrote a good appeal

You seriously think that?  You're more dense than I thought, as I'm having to explain this to you for a third time.

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

Source: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

If this counts as your official appeal-again-then: buh-bye.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook