Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban apeal for spirodoesmc
Server you were banned on: hometown

Minecraft name: spirodoesmc

Reason for your ban: Hacking/X-raying/Ore Finder

Who banned you: Startgirl

Why should you be unbanned: I love the server i am sorry for the xraying when and what exactly did i use X-ray for i used it for finding diamonds for mining for the first time because i i admit it i was lazy i loved the server at start had nice people and such
i was wrong to do it and i did it because to be honest i didn't think anyone would notice Until i found out there was a /v command annnd i kept clicking x accidently. Really like the server prices were cheap ranks per some vote it was amazing and i can acctuly have a fun time without bullies and such so i hope the best for the server i wish to be unbannned and come back and have fun so i really hope you take my suggestion of unbanning me (spirodoesmc) into thinking
EDIT: i used simple x-ray it has xray cavefinder and a x-ray editor to see what block to see or not it had fly too and you can toggle the speed. Also another reason i should i be unbanned is because my cousin lives with me (my familiy plays minecraft well part of them) and we all live with each other so getting ipbanned well bans them on (of course)

Why do you want to come back: This is one of the greatest servers ive been on in a long time theres no mcmmo well a good/bad i dont have to sit for hours Grinding and Grinding it gets annoying You have vote ranks which is amazing Nice people
Cursing is allowed nice community simple to get money its a great server i loved it and seeing my ip banned from it it hurts me alot to be honest i dont like to be banned i feel like i was a waste of time on there/Bad person i loved it instantly when i saw the server its a great server and i loved the people on there (Obviously not that kind of love) and i just liked it lets put it that way i liked it had cool staff and alot of cool stuff i made some friends and met cool people soo yea thats my ban appeal

You weren't even online our server for a full day before you decided to test one of our strictest rules. To be unbanned for x-ray, you'll need to make a much stronger appeal than this, though it's a good start.

Thank you can i edit this to enchance it and make it better?

It's up to you. Feel free to either start fresh or continue from what you have.

Thanks tho this is gonna take a while idk what to put

Acctuly im reseting this and remaking this because it doesnt look good enough.