• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trouble logging on
Is anyone else having trouble logging on to the server? My internet's fine, and I can connect to other servers, but hometown just won't load - it just gives the red x by the bars and says "can't connect to server" - when I try connecting anyway I get an error message that says "io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException: connection timed out." I see from the enjin page that people are online, so it can't be a server issue - does anyone have any advice?

oh wait.. now enjin's saying the server's offline - is that what the issue is? it looks like there are people online from enjin but it also says the server's offline.

(12-27-2017, 10:01 PM)pocketfrogs Wrote: Is anyone else having trouble logging on to the server? My internet's fine, and I can connect to other servers, but hometown just won't load - it just gives the red x by the bars and says "can't connect to server" - when I try connecting anyway I get an error message that says "io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException: connection timed out." I see from the enjin page that people are online, so it can't be a server issue - does anyone have any advice?

oh wait.. now enjin's saying the server's offline - is that what the issue is? it looks like there are people online from enjin but it also says the server's offline.

I do not know, I tired to log on too and I am also getting the same results. Undecided

The server is currently down, we're all waiting on frost to fix it. Smile
"There are two things infinite; the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

Its back online people!

my b guys