• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Im new
Heart 
Hello fellow 'Spolders! I have figured out that i need a girlfriend in my life. If you are down to play Minecraft with me, send me a buddy request! <3 I also need friends. Cool Big Grin Wink

Hit me up family, i would love to share pictures with you, we can also interact while roleplaying on minecraft <3 , just send me a buddy request, my minecraft username is EnderBoy24, but i am 35 now Big Grin I hope that doesn't get in the way ! LOL!

You can also add me on skype : EnderLover24
I love minecraft, it is absolutely the best game ever created in this small universe. Been playing since alpha, have around 5 accounts because i love to roleplay.  I go by EnderBoy24, but since i am a man right now i should go by EnderMan35, since that is my age and I am a man, but that just sounds too cliche <3  

Hello I would like to play with you. what is your minecraft username, and do you have skype? please add me as a buddy.
also My minecraft username is TheXMan563. Please add me.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I built this with my brother

(12-28-2017, 08:13 AM)EnderBoy24 Wrote: Hit me up family, i would love to share pictures with you, we can also interact while roleplaying on minecraft <3 , just send me a buddy request, my minecraft username is EnderBoy24, but i am 35 now Big Grin I hope that doesn't get in the way ! LOL!

You can also add me on skype : EnderLover24

Sounds like a lot of fun! My minecraft ign is CrepperBlows6 and my skype is CrepperBlows612

Very beautiful building you have there! The minecrafter 47! Maybe add me on skype: EnderLover24, and build me some private buildings ?Smile)))) Please!
I love minecraft, it is absolutely the best game ever created in this small universe. Been playing since alpha, have around 5 accounts because i love to roleplay.  I go by EnderBoy24, but since i am a man right now i should go by EnderMan35, since that is my age and I am a man, but that just sounds too cliche <3  

(12-28-2017, 08:13 AM)TheMInecrafter47 Wrote: Hello I would like to play with you. what is your minecraft username, and do you have skype? please add me as a buddy.
also My minecraft username is TheXMan563. Please add me.

Sounds like fun to me! Add me on skype! CrepperBlows612

Okay EnderBoy24, Enderman35, Sounds like a great idea. I will add you on skype. Btw I'm only 13 so I hope that doesn't get in the way of our new upcomming friendship, where are you from? I am from Slovakia.

It's okay, age is just a number TheMInecrafter47! I would love to roleplay, and build with you, i already added you on skype, and also sent you a buddy request! I hope we can have GREAT time together!!! <3

Okay cool! Cya on Skype!