• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from another newbie.
Hello!

I am LiterallyAidsa and you may or may not have seen me around in game already. I tend to run under the name Aida, or more recently, Aidsa, due to the common unavailability of my usual name. I'm also slightly trollsy. Aids. Huehue.
You get the point.
---
A Little About The Player
I don't normally get too involved in forums but seeing as I've found myself absorbed into HomeTown's server, I might as well. I'm relatively new to Minecraft, and even newer to multiplayer. I've dabbled in single-player and my small Realm server with friends for the past month or so. I am a casual RPer that usually spends less time Role-playing than building the scene intended for role-play!

I'd like to think myself witty, but I'm actually a bit of a sarcastic arse. I'm told I'm easy to get along with, being of a rather mellow temperament and difficult to rile. Anyone who's obsessed with horses will find I'm in the same boat and we can get together and fangirl/boy over the subject. If you catch me paused by your own horses or structures that house them; Yes. I'm definitely checking your builds out.

I currently take up part of the interior of a mountain about 700 or so meters from HT base spawn. This is my permanent, albeit WIP, home base. I've never built inside of cliffs or really built houses either, so this is a learning curve I'm carving out for the time being.
---
Activity
I generally play at odd intervals during the day. I'm on the EST timezone and it's currently 5am as I type this. I tend to pop in and out randomly between 2pm and 12am, and then lurk around games all night into the wee hours of the morning.
---
Personal Goals
I'd like to eventually spread out into the world, perhaps joining a community town on the server and building a second, smaller scale home. I would also very much like to build a public horse center where enthusiasts and the like can enjoy these blocky versions of equines along with me. The search for the location of this stable to be is still ongoing, but will include a warp at some point in the future. I hope to be around to enjoy the server for a good long while and perhaps meet some new friends along the way.
---

I look forward to playing with you guys!

Welcome to the HT server and forums!
- KatNip

welcome to hometown and the forums, hope to see you around!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

welcome to the forums!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to the server and forums! Glad you are having a good time so far

That's quite the introduction! Maybe i'll see you around some days Big Grin
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Welcome to the server!