• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] I was banned on Home Town

Minecraft name: little_monkey10

Reason for your ban: I was banned because of what i did wrong which was I griefed somebody's house. I shouldn't of griefed their house, I should've let it be because I know that person worked hard to get those items.

Who banned you: rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I really appreciate this server and what it has to offer. I enjoyed my time on the server and want to continue it.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I've spent a lot of time on the server making a good base. I also really love the server and the people on it. I just wanted to say before i end this ban appeal, is that recently I wrote a different ban appeal and i did not follow the rules. I did not see the rules even though they were in bold print at the top of the screen. I am extremely sorry for the actions i committed and i promise this will not happen again.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GbXVc

You had stolen 2 beacons a shulkerbox and a artmap along with other miscellaneous items.

Grief and theft are against the rules, as you should know since you took the quiz before being allowed to explore.
I am willing to unban you if you promise me this wont happen again, as well as return all the stolen items to a staff member to be deleted. I also ask you to retake the tutorial ( /warp tutorial ) and review /rules closely.
If this does happen again appealing may not be as easy and you could end up permanently ban. 
If you agree to these terms you will be unbanned.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]