• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you collect anything?
Do any of you guys collect anything? like, do you have movie or videogame collections, or just weird things that you display on a shelf or in a cabinet. Anyway, i'm interested in seeing some of the things you have on display or have collected over the years.

you can tell everyone a bit about your collection and even show off your stuff with a couple pictures.
Have fun ',Smile
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I used to collect hats, wooden chests and pocket wathes. I stopped before i ran out of room for myself
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(01-06-2018, 06:24 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: I used to collect hats, wooden chests and pocket wathes. I stopped before i ran out of room for myself

I'd love a collection of pocket watches, some of them are so cool (i want a chameleon arch pocket watch)

But personally i grew up collecting lego sets. I have a lot of them.

I also collect and play a lot of videogames, and i now have some doctor who merch including funkopops and sonic screwdrivers
My collection https://imgur.com/gallery/oWRvY
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I have a pretty extensive coin/bill collection, particularly from the US and India. 

As for the coolest, I have a few empirical coins from old Indian kingdoms, and some confederate bank notes (I wish I remembered where I got them), as well as uncirculated sets of US coins from both the denver and philadelphia mints from the 1950s onwards.

with Ju we collect mangas and video games, to be honest I'm kind of a rare hunter

i wanted to add a little bit to my last one, i have recently started collecting and listening to audible books and big finish audio dramas (highly recomend, even tho some of them are fucking insane in the price department)

my tears
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

I collect souls of the damned, the screaming of them help me sleep at night Smile
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs! 

remind me to send a photo of my "bookshelf"

I have a stack of several layers of books with cardboard to seperate them on top of some drawers. some of the book series in there are extensive.

I've also (recently) started collecting board games. mostly to play them.

So far i've got:

Carcassone (with The River and The Abbot mini expansions)
Carcassone Expansion 1: Inns and Cathedrals
Carcassone Expansion 3: The Princess and The Dragon
Carcassone Expansion 4: The Tower
Dominion
Dominion: Seaside
Dominion: Prosperity
Catan
Risk
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I used to collect stickers but not really much anymore