Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Ban appeal for false xray ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BoostedMercy

Reason for your ban: Xray 

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: This was a false ban. I was not using a hacked client or an xray texture pack. I only use Optifine and LabyMod which do not have any xray modifications. 

Why do you want to come back: I have spent a lot of time on this server getting lots of items. I voted a lot to support the server. I have never used cheats while playing on here and I was quite shocked to log on today to find that I was banned for xray. I want to come back to HomeTown because it is one of the best SMP servers I've played on and has a really friendly and helpful community.

Also if it is possible, can the moderator who banned me please send me evidence of me supposedly xraying? Thank you.

(Edited to answer the questions more clearly)

(01-11-2018, 12:35 AM)puttington Wrote: Of course I don't have proof, but I saw her quite a lot and BoostedMercy never seemed suspicious to me...

Just saying...

Please stay off appeals you have nothing to do with. Further posting can result in a forum ban.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Hello, so can you review my appeal, or...?

(01-11-2018, 05:30 AM)BoostedMercy Wrote: Hello, so can you review my appeal, or...?

I’ll let Arayvek know you appealed in case she hasn’t seen it yet
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Ok, thanks!

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for being patient. Arayvek doesnt seem to be available to respond to this appeal so I will try.

There were multiple points of suspicion in your mines from what I saw and Ill post the 2 most recent ones and you can help explain what was going on.

Here is the most recent diamond mine. As you can see you randomly turned and zig zagged towards a hidden diamond vein.
[Image: I5Cy213.png]

Here is another recent one.
[Image: q00FsIV.png]

Can I have a timestamp of when this happened? I’m asking this because I logged on one day to find myself banned, and I don’t remember zigzagging straight to diamonds the last time I played on the server and I always branch mine. Those branch mines don't look like I made them, so I'm wondering if someone logged into my account from another IP while I was at school.

It was 220 hours ago from this posting which was on a Sunday

Were there any ores near those diamonds? When I mine I always collect everything I can. If so, then I'm guessing I ran into the gravel, decided to turn left, then found another ore of some sort (maybe coal) which led me straight to those diamonds. Same thing for the second picture. These images make me look like I actually used xray because it shows only the pathway that I dug and the location of the diamond ore. If you have a video recording of me mining this, it would be super easy for me to explain.