• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I am sorry for griefing on your server. I promise that if I am given another chance to join your server I will not do what I have done ever again. Thank you and I am sincerely apologize. Thank you

Minecraft User: ShogunGamer

Server: HomeTown

Reason: Griefing and mob killing

Who ban me: Kat

Why I should be unban: Because I enjoy playing on your server. I also have friends that play with me on this server and I have invested lots of time playing. I vote avidly and I think I should get one more chance

Why I want to come back: Because playing on your server is really enjoyable. Its a place where not every one is a troll. I understand why I was ban and I would ask for nothing more than a final chance

Offender IGN:ShogunGamer
Victim IGN:wrexial33
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/2jI5Z
Timeline: I logged onto the server and was called over by wrex, as he said his mobs had gone and the glass had been broken. I had a look to see that you had destroyed the glass. In addition to that, the mobs that wrex had named had gone too. I was curious to also see if you had broken anything else, and I had come across this fishing hut. I rolled back both areas of grief and then banned you.

Please wait for a mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip