• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ban appeal audey_524
hi i got banned like five minutes ago for grieving and lying. the only part that is true is the lying. i technically did grief but didn't mean to. so ill explain what happened:i needed some stuff so i went to /warp free (owned by wuf) and i got what i needed and then i wanted to see if there were any horses around so i broke out of the sides. i relized it was just an island and went back in. when i realized you could break blocks it went to my head so i looked around and saw a head and like two banners. so i went and grabbed the banners and the one head. apparently i broke 20blocks but i sincerely do not recall breaking anymore blocks than i explained in the writing. i am new to this server, i joined this week. i really enjoy playing on here and i would really enjoy a second chance. i did not mean any harm. i knew it was an admin or something that built that place so i figured it wouldn't be a big deal if i took a few small things. like i said i am new to this server and i am still learning all the rules. this won't happen again. please seriously reconsider banning me. i also play and i have built a town with 6+ of my friends and i would really hate for them to play without me because i can't join because of a small mistake

format mode:

Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):i was banned on amp hometown

[b]Minecraft name:audrey_524

[b]Reason for your ban:griefing/lying

[b]Who banned you:[/b] rayvenz

[b]Why should you be unbanned: i put it in the paragraph above. i apologize for it not being in format. like i said i am new and so i didn't see the format but i am editing it to try and put it in format. sorry :)

[b]Why do you want to come back: also put in paragraph above        

Thank you for coming clean and telling the truth. I did not appreciate it when you lied to me.
I was considering manually repairing the damage and letting you off with a warning until you lied.

I also would like to mention here that signing on with the account of your sibling to argue about your ban does not help your situation what so ever, nor does being disrespectful. It only makes your unbanning process harder.

Do not modify another users builds without permission no matter who they are.
Do not use an alternate account to circumvent a ban.

Please answer the following questions before you are considered to be unban.

- What is grief and why is it against the rules.
- Why is it wrong to circumvent a ban.
- What have you learnt from this ban and what will you do to better follow the rules.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

- What is grief and why is it against the rules.
well grieving is when you break someone’s house and/or take things from it. it is against the rules because people work very hard on their houses and since wuf was kind enough to let everyone get free stuff. it would suck if someone came and ruined his store.
- Why is it wrong to circumvent a ban. 
it’s wrong because in my situation a lot was put in place for a reason and trying to get around it is just disrespectful 
- What have you learnt from this ban and what will you do to better follow the rules. 
i mean i definitely will not grieve again. i now understand that you guys take it very seriously and i understand why. and if you get in trouble the best thing to do is tell the truth and be respectful.

Appeal accepted. You will be unbanned.
Please return the stolen items to a staff member and review /rules upon returning.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(01-11-2018, 07:20 AM)rayvenz Wrote: Appeal accepted. You will be unbanned.
Please return the stolen items to a staff member and review /rules upon returning.

thank you a lot. i will definitely be kinder and thoughtful and not grief