Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE this server, why am I banned?
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Mockingjay121

Reason for your ban: Grieving

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I am a really good kid. I read all the rules and I would NEVER grief. All the stuff I have I either bought at stores, or acquired myself through nature and caves. The only thing I have done remotely close to someone's house is pick a flower or chop a tree. I don't even know what you think I grieved? I played all morning and I stopped to help my mom with something and when I tried to get back on I was banned.  

Why do you want to come back: This is by far the best server I have ever been on. All the people are friendly and the shops and warps are very well organized. Telling the truth here, I'm not a very good builder. For some reason, this server has a lot of inspiration and I built some really cool things. I am really proud of these things and would like to see them again. I own a town that people live in and for some of them, they have to tpa to me to get to their house. I play with my friend (that I know in real life) who I don't get to see very often and this is how we communicate and play together. I hope you consider unbanning me; I look forward to your response. Shy

Since I am the guy you griefed let me remind you.

I was building my shop when I stumbled upon some broken blocks and missing chorus plants. I called a trusted to check who did it. You showed up in the logs. Later when an administrator was online he rolled back the grief and banned you.

Don't say that it looked abandoned because it's build out of new 1.9 blocks. I atleast want an apology for what you did

I don't remember doing this, but I sincerely apologize if I caused any harm to you, or your shop. I if I get unbanned; I will buy you as much chorus plants as you want and I will help you plant it. I can also help with the building of your shop. Sorry again about your shop and I will do all I can to help.

You should remember it happend 12h ago. But I accept your apology wait for grimm to reply to your appeal. I can't help you further

Thank you for excepting my apology, I have quite a bit of money so if you need anything to help you with your shop just ask. If I don't get unbanned, Dinoplayz531 is my closest friend so just ask him and he will help you.