Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sorry,Geckorian
Server:Hometown Smp
Player:GWTNess
Player who banned me:Geckorian
Reason:Griefing tree farm
                                                          Dear Geckorian & Hometown,
                                  I am sorry if I did something I shouldn't have at gotwood.One time,I only cut down the bottom halves of the trees,and Geckorian notified me.But I'm not exactly sure what I did this time.I don't think I did that again.Maybe I accidentaly griefed?Like I said,I'm not sure why I got banned.Sorry if I did do something though.I'm new to this server,so I might not be doing this right,but I am trying.I want to come back because this server is really fun,and I enjoy playing on it.If you unban me,I promise to never do the thing that thing again.So sorry for what I must've done Sad.I'm supposed to own up to what I didm,but I'm not sure what I did.I am being 100% honest.Please unban me asap.This server is pretty much the only thing I do in my free time.I won't do it ever again Sad.Please unban me.I love this server so much,and I apolgize for not seeming honest.I am though,I \'m not sure what I did  Huh .Tell me what I did when I get back on,and I'll pay the price.Although,I think this ban is horrible because this is the only thing I do Sad .100% apologies  Undecided                                                            Your fellow Hometown Smp player,GWTNess

Sorry,Hometown Sad.Please unban me Sad

actually I banned you because of all the missing trees at Jellytree. I found that most of the Oak trees and several other trees had not been replanted by you. Regardless of who's tree farm (or crop farm for that matter), it is, you should always replant. If for some reason you cannot replant you should let a staff member know. Last time, at Gotwood I believe I just gave you a warning. However given the scope (10,473 blocks rolled back) I felt it necessary to issue a ban. I am willing to let Frost unban you but consider this your 2nd strike about replanting. If there is a 3rd, there might not be an unbanning.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

You have been unbanned