• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bann Apeal
I am sorry for griefing on your server. I promise that if I am given another chance to join your server I will not do what I have done ever again. Thank you and I am sincerely apologize. Thank you

Minecraft User: ShogunGamer

Server: HomeTown

Reason: Griefing and mob killing

Who ban me: Kat

Why I should be unban: Because I enjoy playing on your server. I also have friends that play with me on this server and I have invested lots of time playing. I vote avidly and I think I should get one more chance

Why I want to come back: Because playing on your server is really enjoyable. Its a place where not every one is a troll. I understand why I was ban and I would ask for nothing more than a final chance

Please don't double post your ban appeal.

(02-18-2016, 03:13 AM)Star Wrote: Please don't double post your ban appeal.

Sorry but I have posted my ban appeal a while ago but got no official results or reply concerning my appeal. Is there a way to get someone to look at my post to speed up the process? Thank you.

Staff aren't robots, ya know. If you take the time to grief, you can take the time to wait. We'll review the appeal when we have time.

Kat just responded to me, and I'll be able to unban you. Please re-read the rules when you return. Welcome back to HomeTown, you've been unbanned.