Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):Hometown.mc.com

Minecraft name: Ari_x33 on the behalf of Frozenland56

Reason for your ban: She was banned for griefing and theft

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: She would like to be unbanned because she was only 10 years old with special needs. She doesn't know right from wrong. This is not an excuse but as her sister being 17 i will show her the do's and dont's especially griefing. It's my fault she has been alone alot because i've been working constantly but for now on and so forth this behavior from her will not happen again. 

Why do you want to come back: You consider her coming back because she is again only 10 years old with special needs. She loves to come onto the server because she can get away from the real world and the problems we face at home. Once she does get back on the server i will make sure i am always on or will try to be on when she's on to make sure she is not breaking the rules of hometown. She love the server and so do i we do have multiple other friends that play on the server as well. She will give back everyone she has taken from Rayvenz and also apologize for what she has done.

(01-23-2018, 10:57 AM)frozenland56 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):Hometown.mc.com

Minecraft name: Ari_x33 on the behalf of Frozenland56

Reason for your ban: She was banned for griefing and theft

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: She would like to be unbanned because she was only 10 years old with special needs. She doesn't know right from wrong. This is not an excuse but as her sister being 17 i will show her the do's and dont's especially griefing. It's my fault she has been alone alot because i've been working constantly but for now on and so forth this behavior from her will not happen again. 

Why do you want to come back: You consider her coming back because she is again only 10 years old with special needs. She loves to come onto the server because she can get away from the real world and the problems we face at home. Once she does get back on the server i will make sure i am always on or will try to be on when she's on to make sure she is not breaking the rules of hometown. She love the server and so do i we do have multiple other friends that play on the server as well. She will give back everyone she has taken from Rayvenz and also apologize for what she has done.

She will be unbanned.
But before she signs on again please explain the rules to her and once shes online please take all the items she stole and place them in a chest and /mail send rayvenz its location and i'll check if thats all. 

Please do what you can to keep this mistake from repeating as it may not be as easy to appeal the second time. :3
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]