Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP
[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Beardomike

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Xray

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Rayvenz

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I installed Xray while my friend was over with me. I had never even heard of it,
and I had no idea it was illegal. I just thought it was neat.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] This server has been my home for over a year now, and I love it
here. I apologize for breaking the rules!

I find it hard to believe you did not know x-ray was against the rules. 
But that aside your excuse does not make the situation any brighter.
X-raying is a serious offense on this server and is harmful to the economy and the players.
So before you are considered to be unban, I must have you write a detailed response to each of the following questions.
Each response is expected to be at least a paragraph long, so please take your time responding.

- What is x-raying?

- Why is x-raying bad?

- How does x-raying affect other players?

- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?

- What have you learnt from this ban?
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(01-26-2018, 09:35 AM)Rayvenz Wrote: I find it hard to believe you did not know x-ray was against the rules. 
But that aside your excuse does not make the situation any brighter.
X-raying is a serious offense on this server and is harmful to the economy and the players.
So before you are considered to be unban, I must have you write a detailed response to each of the following questions.
Each response is expected to be at least a paragraph long, so please take your time responding.

- What is x-raying?

- Why is x-raying bad?

- How does x-raying affect other players?

- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?

- What have you learnt from this ban?

I am a 32 year old father of 2 kids. I have very little time to enjoy myself, and I apologize for not knowing the specific rules on a server of a game I play to enjoy what very little time I have to myself. 

I understand that I've made a mistake, but I refuse to write an "essay" to regain access for a simple misunderstanding. There's no need in you trying to shame and humiliate me. I hope you enjoy the power you wield. To everyone on the server whom I've interacted with, I've enjoyed my time thoroughly, and I hope you guys see some of my footprints in the wild. 

Fair winds and smooth sailing to all.

It is not a minor offence and my disbelief in your excuse is justified since before you are allowed free roam of our server you are set in the tutorial where it directs you to our /rules. Along with x-ray being against the rules mentioned more than once in the quiz you must pass.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, I personally would love for you to appeal properly and be unbanned. However the rules are the rules and all must follow them. Due to how X-raying severely damages the server, it is uncommon for x-raying offences to be appealed. 
So when there is an x-ray appeal the requirements must be met, this goes for all who appeal an x-ray ban, not just you.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]