Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pancake's ban appel
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: PancakeDucky13

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I understand that I did an awful thing but I think that once a person does something bad, they are punished and they learn. I have been away for a while and I have learned a lot. There is so much that I did not know then. Now I am older and know so much more.

Why do you want to come back: There are lots of servers a play on and this one gave me the most building ideas. I also find the staff really kind and helpful. I find this a great server.

Fuzz2005, you were banned Feb. 20th, 2016 for the theft of valuable items from Maddie_ and breaking her windows.  When questioned about the matter, you ignored me.

Please, explain to me your understanding of why your actions were negative.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I know I did a bad thing. Stealing is a very wrong thing. I was young. I did not know much. I now know that I should never steal, brack other people's stuff, etc. If I was ever presented with the situation again I would not even think about greefing.

(01-28-2018, 01:03 AM)PancakeDucky13 Wrote: I understand that I did an awful thing but I think that once a person does something bad, they are punished and they learn. I have been away for a while and I have learned a lot. There is so much that I did not know then. Now I am older and know so much more.

(01-30-2018, 11:35 PM)PancakeDucky13 Wrote: I know I did a bad thing. Stealing is a very wrong thing. I was young. I did not know much. I now know that I should never steal, brack other people's stuff, etc. If I was ever presented with the situation again I would not even think about greefing.

All you've done is reiterate what you've said already.  I asked for an explanation as to why griefing and theft is wrong, not is it wrong.  Try again.

HomeTown Rulebook

I stole because I thought that if a stole I could be cool and have people like me. But all that did was get me into even more trouble.

It is wrong because it ruins people's property and takes it away.

(01-28-2018, 01:03 AM)PancakeDucky13 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I understand that I did an awful thing but I think that once a person does something bad, they are punished and they learn. I have been away for a while and I have learned a lot. There is so much that I did not know then. Now I am older and know so much more.

(01-30-2018, 11:35 PM)PancakeDucky13 Wrote: I know I did a bad thing. Stealing is a very wrong thing. I was young. I did not know much. I now know that I should never steal, brack other people's stuff, etc. If I was ever presented with the situation again I would not even think about greefing.

(02-01-2018, 01:42 AM)PancakeDucky13 Wrote: I stole because I thought that if a stole I could be cool and have people like me. But all that did was get me into even more trouble.

It is wrong because it ruins people's property and takes it away.

Again, you're just reiterating what you've already said.  I asked for an in-depth explanation as to why theft and griefing is wrong, not whether or not griefing is/is not wrong.  It clearly is wrong because you're banned.  Please, show us how much you learned, otherwise it just sounds disingenuous.

I'm not responding any further than this until you make a worthwhile appeal, or do something to get forum-banned.

HomeTown Rulebook