Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Banned?
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: twentygirl

Reason for your ban: Mass Greif/water  damage/tnt damage

Who banned you: Gecko

Why should you be unbanned: I don't know why I was banned. I was told I would be payed to remove a build, and when I tried to log back on I was banned
Why do you want to come back: I have VIP1 and I love this server. Although I don't come on frequently anymore because my computer is broken and I need to use my friends, I still like to play on it whenever I can.

You were banned for using TNT and water buckets on Nether Ruler's sugar cane farm doing more than 900 blocks worth of damage the resulted not only in a large rollback but also at least an hour of repairs to be made as a result of the damage. I don't know anything about you being payed to remove a build. If you can find the conversation in your logs, and it is relevant to the damage you were banned for, please search your logs and post the info (who hired you to tear down what build) here. If it is not relevant to this damage please explain why you damaged the sugar cane farm and the pumpkin farm next to it. I would like to see you unbanned but I feel, given the amount of damage we need a better description and apology than the short sentences you have given above.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

I can't show you the chat logs, because they are on my old computer, which is currently smashed to bits on the cement outside my house, so I guess I'll try again.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: twentygirl
Reason for your ban: Mass Greif/water  damage/tnt damage
Who banned you: Gecko
Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry for lying, no one hired me. I don't know why I came up with that, I thought i could get away with it. i tore nethers farm down because i've always wanted to make one. i wanted to be the first, and when i realized that there already was one, i got upset and wanted to destroy it, which i did. I deeply apologize again to both of you for lying
as for the pumpkins, i just wanted to have the seeds to build a farm next to the cane one i was going to build.
Why do you want to come back: I have VIP1 and I love this server. Although I don't come on frequently anymore because my computer is broken and I need to use my friends computer, I still like to play on it whenever I can. I promise I won't do anything like this again, and i apologize again to Nether and Gecko

So here's the rub: this whole story has a smell to it.

You claim that your computer is broken and you need to use a friends. However the "friend" here appears to be the very person you griefed based on IP logs.

You claim that you cannot produce logs because your computer is smashed yet logs show that the damage was done 10hrs before the ban meaning, by your story, that you were on Nether's computer, griefing Nether. I find it highly unlikely that he did not notice you were trashing his build and did not say anything. I also can presume that the logs are actually on that computer, not the one that you claim is trashed.

Further, this is not the first time you two seemed to have pulled a stunt like this upon staff. I found an old ban for you or Nether from 7/3/16: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1010 and another for Nether on a similar incident. https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1509. As of now, that IP has been banned and you and Nether need to explain this incident thoroughly.

I am going to refer this entire incident to the Admins and Frost but as it stands now I do not feel either of you need to come back to the server.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

As Geckorian said, you're not coming back to the server. This isn't your first offense, and if I unban you I doubt it would be your last. The reasoning behind your griefing is just immature, and while I do appreciate you coming clean, the fact that you lied before it is disheartening. At this time, Nether has been banned as well due to the suspicious circumstances of everything surrounding this grief and your ban. Appeal denied, best of luck in finding another server.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!