Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
xNamzy Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: xNamzy

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: I forgot, was a long time ago

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because i was banned for a mistake i foolishly made a long time ago, instead of following the rules i made the mistake to cheat and use x ray for diamonds...i miss playing with my friends and want to have fun with them again, I've matured over the months i was banned and learned my lesson to not use cheats. It was a mistake i regret doing and would love to join back the server to support it.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to be apart of the community again, playing on this server was fun because i have multiple friends who still play on the server. I want to come back and even donate to the server to get ranks and items since i dont have anything anymore and can help support the server. I miss hanging out and building towns with the friends i have there. I'm sorry i broke the rules but i promise that will never happen again.

Read your ban message to find out who banned you.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(02-01-2018, 10:07 AM)Star Wrote: Read your ban message to find out who banned you.

Well, how ironic...you were the one banned me. (Star)

Yes indeed! Thank you for owning up to your x-ray, it'll make this appeal process much faster. Please answer the following questions with a paragraph each, and if you do so sufficiently, I'll unban you. In addition to being unbanned, any balance or diamond tools you may have will be removed.

Why is x-raying unfair to other players?
How does x-raying affect the economy?
What have you learned from this ban?

(02-01-2018, 08:15 PM)Star Wrote: Yes indeed! Thank you for owning up to your x-ray, it'll make this appeal process much faster. Please answer the following questions with a paragraph each, and if you do so sufficiently, I'll unban you. In addition to being unbanned, any balance or diamond tools you may have will be removed.

- X-raying is unfair to other players because other players grind for their items and go through loads of work trying to find things like diamonds and dungeons. While people who use x-ray get the easy way out and take the fun and purpose out the game, people who dont use it actually go through the work and grind to find ores and other stuff. 

- X-raying effects the economy in many ways. It makes making money for people who use x-ray easier because they are able to find ores and dungeons and sell the loot and ores they find. Unlike for other players, they grind to make money and would love to make money in any way legit. X-ray also gives those who use it an opportunity to buy things from shop that other players would want but cant afford. It's not fair for other players to get money easy and watch others play for hours to get money and things they want.

- I've learned from this ban that x-raying takes the fun away from the game and breaking the rules has consequences. Rules should be followed as not only because its the rules, but also to respect the Owner's and Staff's guidelines to play in the server. They are the ones who are trying to make playing in the server fun and opportunistic as possible. Opportunistic as everyone has a chance to be wealthy and have a lot of things in the server. Cheating takes away the fun of everything. Also getting banned prevents you from being in the growing community with a bunch of friends you have and friends you've yet to meet. After I was banned I was just disappointed in myself for doing this act. Its not who i am. If i get unbanned, i will definitely be on the server to prove im trust worthy, mature, and overall and very fun person to talk and hangout with. Hopefully I am able to make a return to the server and make new friends and help the server and community grow. Also thank you Star for taking the time and ready my ban appeal, i have no arguments about this ban for there is nothing to argue about, you did a great job and as a staff member in other servers, i see you are a trust worthy staff member and can be trusted at the highest rank. Hopefully we can chat and become friends lol! But again thank you for everything!

Apologies for the delayed reply, but this appeal has been accepted! Moments after I post this, I'll have unbanned you. Welcome back to HomeTown!

(02-03-2018, 10:21 AM)Star Wrote: Apologies for the delayed reply, but this appeal has been accepted! Moments after I post this, I'll have unbanned you. Welcome back to HomeTown!

Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you've done! Glad to be back!