• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MyName
Question 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: CrAsYsTaR

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grim_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I just want proof plz Huh

Why do you want to come back: i dont (rhigt now)

IF YOU ARE NOT BANNED:

Do not post on an appeal UNLESS:

- You are involved in the ban as either a victim, offender, staff-member, or witness providing tangible, objective evidence. If you do not fit any of these categories, you will be dealt with appropriately on the content and context of your message/s
- You are a staff member
- You are posting a link to this page because they didn't follow the rules, and NO staff member has replied to it yet

That being said....
https://imgur.com/a/01FLM
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

Alright, crasystar.
You've been trolling long enough. Your attempts to "get an admin after you" are not appreciated.
Regardless of if you've x-rayed or not (which you did),  your ban was inevitable.
Your entire attempt to appeal is a joke and if you honestly wanted to be a member of the community on this server and or simply play here you should've thought about that before you decided to go on your mission to get banned.

I suggest you update your appeal into something worthy of a response and confess to your crimes, all of them.
Until you decide to stop wasting staffs time you can stay banned.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(02-02-2018, 01:17 PM)IJustWantFuckingProof Wrote: Why do you want to come back: i dont (rhigt now)

You're making a ban appeal but don't want to come back?

Okay, appeal denied.  You're going to learn real fast: "don't waste the staff's time, especially Grimm_Wolfe's".  You want proof, make a real appeal.

By the way, you've been Discord-banned for disrespect and telling people to kill themselves.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook