Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban apeel
Ok you want a rel ban apeel? Fine.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Minecraft name: CrAsYsTaR

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grime_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Bec i dident cheat and i spent money, bec i love playing minecraft and paying to be banned whit out proof is riducles. I moght be hated of every one yes but id do anything wrong.

Why do you want to come back: Bec i dident cheat and playing minecraft is about everything i do.
When i pay a server for anything i relly love that server if they dont love me fine.
The comunety is nice but they dont like me they hate me that i dont care about it bec i like them.
And yes i have x-ray but why woud i use x-ray when the money is not an inportans to me.
If you now dont care about me then help me one last time as staff, im asking as a player plz give me proof so that i can try to explain me from your perspetive.

Im happy whit being baned but i want to know why i was banned whit proof to back it up. If not then the ban fails on the botom.
I said i tried to get staff after me yes but never baned, and banning a player bec no one likes them if they diden do anything wrong then thats a problem in my eyes.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discored

Reason for your ban: disrespect and telling people to kill themselves.

Who banned you: Grim_wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: Bec i never told anyone to sucide i was disrespektfull yes.

Why do you want to come back: As i said the comunety hates me fine mute me i just want to be abel to read and se whats happening, on the server bec i like the server and cumunety.
And plz tell me where the part about "kill yourself" is bec in my eyes i say "when you want to sucide tealk to me ok?! you dont understand my pain"

Idk what you thing but i dont se that as a way of saying "kill yourself" and if now this aint a "rell" ban apell then plz get shisuan to tell me what that is.

And if you cant send me proof any way then in my eyes it is a false ban, but what do i do when no one will ever read this. bec its just a shit joke for you all in the staff team, or is that wrong?

//CrAsYsTaR 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................. I really think that you should be nicer... then again staff are also people you know...

ik but why be nice when tehy aint nice to me and dont even want to try to be nice i can beat that wolf wont read this.
And if he does he wont even care.
But i just want proof....  but they dont care... shisuan mabye will read it but i doupt it....

CrAsYsTaR:
[Image: 1n3S1wd.png]

As for you: PancakeDucky13:
[Image: 1hQScfy.png]
- KatNip

(02-03-2018, 12:46 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: CrAsYsTaR:
[Image: 1n3S1wd.png]

As for you: PancakeDucky13:
[Image: 1hQScfy.png]
i just fuvking want proof but bec you cant give it i will not stop trying bec in my eyes if you cant give the player that baned the proof then its a false ban and im not lieing id cheat......

but of you will never trut me will you?
Some staff is just robots and will never take a fail.... like you....
but i can guess you (or any one else) will just ban me here too. so hope you have fun knowing that you literly destroyed the last 5days that i played there but ik the true your just drainging pepel of there money.

so have a nice day and i hope you all the luck in the world <3

And panckae leave hem alone hes fucking trying to defend the staff bec your "humans" 2 so fuck you! you cant be nice to player thats dident do anything wrong.
and for me i did some wrong things but x-ray never
im not a "cheater"

so i will tell you this as gentely as posibel.

Go to hell, you deserve it

So cya in hell

(02-02-2018, 09:26 PM)IJustWantFuckingProof Wrote: Ok you want a rel ban apeel? Fine.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grime_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Bec i dident cheat and i spent money, bec i love playing minecraft and paying to be banned whit out proof is riducles. I moght be hated of every one yes but id do anything wrong.

Why do you want to come back: Bec i dident cheat and playing minecraft is about everything i do.
When i pay a server for anything i relly love that server if they dont love me fine.
The comunety is nice but they dont like me they hate me that i dont care about it bec i like them.
And yes i have x-ray but why woud i use x-ray when the money is not an inportans to me.
If you now dont care about me then help me one last time as staff, im asking as a player plz give me proof so that i can try to explain me from your perspetive.

Im happy whit being baned but i want to know why i was banned whit proof to back it up. If not then the ban fails on the botom.
I said i tried to get staff after me yes but never baned, and banning a player bec no one likes them if they diden do anything wrong then thats a problem in my eyes.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discored

Reason for your ban: disrespect and telling people to kill themselves.

Why should you be unbanned: Bec i never told anyone to sucide i was disrespektfull yes.

Why do you want to come back: As i said the comunety hates me fine mute me i just want to be abel to read and se whats happening, on the server bec i like the server and cumunety.
And plz tell me where the part about "kill yourself" is bec in my eyes i say "when you want to sucide tealk to me ok?! you dont understand my pain"

Idk what you thing but i dont se that as a way of saying "kill yourself" and if now this aint a "rell" ban apell then plz get shisuan to tell me what that is.

And if you cant send me proof any way then in my eyes it is a false ban, but what do i do when no one will ever read this. bec its just a shit joke for you all in the staff team, or is that wrong?

//CrAsYsTaR 

(02-03-2018, 01:31 AM)IJustWantFuckingProof Wrote: i just fuvking want proof but bec you cant give it i will not stop trying bec in my eyes if you cant give the player that baned the proof then its a false ban and im not lieing id cheat......
but of you will never trut me will you?
Some staff is just robots and will never take a fail.... like you....
but i can guess you (or any one else) will just ban me here too. so hope you have fun knowing that you literly destroyed the last 5days that i played there but ik the true your just drainging pepel of there money.

so have a nice day and i hope you all the luck in the world <3

And panckae leave hem alone hes fucking trying to defend the staff bec your "humans" 2 so fuck you! you cant be nice to player thats dident do anything wrong.
and for me i did some wrong things but x-ray never
im not a "cheater"

so i will tell you this as gentely as posibel.

Go to hell, you deserve it

So cya in hell

I love the whole victim role you're trying to play out here; it's pathetic.  It just goes to show how much of a worthless, toxic troll you really are.  

Also, guess what: evidence is for staff-review purposes only.  I don't have to prove your own crimes to you, only to the rest of the staff-team.  You wanted evidence, then here go: https://imgur.com/a/qgnsr

You're also being disrespectful on the forums too, which means that I-the author of HomeTown's rulebook-get to decide what happens to you.

[Image: a09f8df02a0e95e4b100ea93e47f95436ebab207...876c58.jpg]

[Image: 4UjH547.png?1]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook