Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: Conkana

Reason for your ban: Mass griefing, theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I realise that destroying somebody else's hard work for my own gain is not acceptable and that boredom is not an excuse. I'm not sure how long the ban is but understand if it is permanent. Putting myself in the shoes of the player I stole from, this would be both upsetting and frustrating. I regret my actions and would very much like a second chance. To my recollection I threw away everything that was stolen.

Why do you want to come back:  I have good friends that frequent this server and would very much like to play together again. Having made a forum account I can see that there is a solid community, and I'd greatly appreciate another chance to be a part of it.

Thanks
Conkana

edit: Spelling and more detail

Sorry for the late reply, and thank you for your honesty.

You were banned by me for stealing/griefing a huge amount of diamond-ores from another player, and just as you've said it is unacceptable. Stealing and griefing is against the rules, as you should've known since you had done the server quiz.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/gVn64

Can you promise that this won't happen again? And also, please retake the quiz ( /warp tutorial ) and read through the server rules one more time, to prevent something like this in the future.

Please wait for a mod+ to respond to your appeal, thank you.
xo

(02-09-2018, 01:15 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: Can you promise that this won't happen again? And also, please retake the quiz ( /warp tutorial ) and read through the server rules one more time, to prevent something like this in the future.

Please wait for a mod+ to respond to your appeal, thank you.

Hi LilDevilian,

Thank you for getting back to me - I appreciate that you've offered this appeal any consideration at all, given the magnitude of damage and blatant disregard for the rules, as clearly demonstrated in your screenshots. 

I will happily take the tutorial quiz again and have another look at the rules. I can assure you that this will not happen again.

Thank you for your cooperation. You have been unbanned. Please return the stolen diamonds to a staff member.