• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Worth playing
I've played a multitude of games, some for a couple minutes, some for a couple hours, and some that I still play. These are the ones that stick out the most

Life is Strange (Parts 1-5): My all time favourite game, set in Arcadia Bay, Oregon, you play as the main character, Max Caulfield, who is staying in Arcadia to complete her senior year of high school, and is most of the time accompanied by Chloe Price, her old best friend who you get to know pretty well. While there are a decent amount of cut scenes, easily adding up to 3 or 4  hours of the 13.5 it took me to complete this game. It's pretty time consuming and there are endless possibilities on how to play the game (although you will always end up with the final two choices in the end). The achievements are pretty tedious, and the only way that you'll be able to find them all is if you're playing to find them

Life is Strange: Before the Storm: Similar to LiS, however this is a prequel to Max Caulfield reaching Arcadia Bay, and you play as Chloe Price, Max's best friend, and are accompanied by Rachel Amber, the lost girl in the original LiS series. Spoiler, third episode is actual shit.

CS:GO: Good game if you're into FPS games, pretty decent graphics, although it makes my computer run like an airplane. My computer is like 8 years old though so that's probably why. There are a bunch of different game modes, such as arms race, which is a race to get kills, first to 32 (I think) wins. Also have Flying Scoutsman, which is my favourite by far, a game mode in which you can only use a sniper rifle and a knife, the gravity is highly decreased, and it's a battle of sniping. Most of the achievements are pretty easy, and you'll probably stumble across most of them by accident

Garry's Mod: I mainly play this with my friends, because most of the multiplayer servers I go on are toxic. Gmod offers a variety of games, such as TTT, my favourite, and sandbox modes. The workshop is pretty cool too, I've recently downloaded a bunch of car mods and a race track, and it's pretty fun w/ friends.

Civ V: CIV 5 is a great game, whether you're playing multiplayer or singleplayer, it's fun either way (although in multiplayer you can pillage your friends idk how you feel about that but I enjoy doing it.) It's pretty much a game of warlords, and uses a lot of strategy

Left 4 Dead 2: l4d2 it's a fun, FPS zombie game in which you travel across the in order to get to a military base that's supposed to save you. I prefer this game in multiplayer, but it's fun either way.

Quote:Life is Strange (Parts 1-5)
Life is Strange before the storm
Quote:All of the Walking dead
i recently bought both of the life is strange games, and the walking dead season 1 and 2
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Fallout (RPG) Singleplayer
The Elder Scrolls (RPG) SP
Dark Souls (Mouth fucker) SP/MP
Cuphead (Platformer) SP
Rocket League (Arcade) Multiplayer
Ori and the Blind Forest (Platformer) SP
Dont Starve [Together] (Platformer?) MP
Killing Floor 2 (FPS) Multiplayer
Castle Crashers (Platformer) Multiplayer
ORION Prelude (FPS) Multiplayer
Mount and Blade: Warband (RPG/Strategy) SP/MP
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor/War (Action/RP) Singplayer
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

So I began to write a response to this the day it came out but I got too emotionally invested in writing my recommendation of The Last of Us I had to stop:

The Last of Us - It's a game set 20 years into a post-apocalyptic world. You follow Joel, a smuggler who is given the task of taking an immune girl to a group called The Fireflies, who believes the girl is the key to finding a cure. Prepare for an emotional roller coaster of a game, it's absolutely amazing and I'm trying so hard not to spoil it.

Until Dawn - This was a fun horror game, where your bad choices and even worse reaction times will lead to the untimely death of the teens you control in the game. It starts off looking like a classic cheesy horror flick, where a handful of hormonal teens are unsupervised in a lodge in the snowy woods. A prank on two of the girls goes wrong, and they run away in shame and are never found. A year later, the brother of those girls invites all the friends back, asking to celebrate their memory, however, of course, there's a deranged killer stalking everyone. Have fun!

Watch Dogs - The story begins with Aiden Pearce, the main character, hacking and stealing money from people in a hotel with the aid of his partner, Damien. Their hacking presence is detected, and someone orders a hit on Aiden. Instead of killing Aiden, his 6 year old niece, Lena, is killed by accident. Aiden with all his fighting and hacking skills begins hunting for the person that ordered the hit that killed his niece. While this game took me a while to complete, I learned my new favorite french swear from this game (that aside), this is a top 5 game so far. The sequel Watch Dogs 2 isn't nearly as dark, and I really wasn't a fan of it.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(02-09-2018, 03:53 AM)Sky Wrote: I agree with penguin, planet side 2 is a blast, running my own Outfit on it most evenings

Which server / empire? DM me. It better be on one of the EU servers nerd
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]