• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban appeal
Question 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: KittyPhoenix96

Reason for your ban: I stole something apparently, but I don't recall doing that.
Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: Because I love this server, and I can be clumsy sometimes, and break things without meaning to. I let my friend (She's more of a little sister at this point) use my computer (She doesn't have one) Sometimes she does things she's not supposed to. I can deny her using the server if it does happen to be her.

Why do you want to come back: This server is almost like a second home to me. I love the community, and me and my friends are building a town together. We've actually started talking again because of this server, and I don't want to lose that.  Heart

KittyPhoenix96, I was chasing grief from another player looking through their logs when I came across concrete removed from another player's build by three people including you. When I checked your logs for other blocks removed, I found 8 sea_lanterns missing from the roadway of the town you live in, and an end_rod missing from around another player's forest build.

So, 30 blocks -- mostly dark grey concrete in the basement of a jungle build, an end_rod from a forest, and 8 sea_lanterns in the village roadway your home is in. I was not sure if you had permission to remove a bunch of concrete in the courtyard of a pink castle like structure with a birch wood tower inside since your changes were mixed in with 2 other player's changes around the same time -- I am ignoring that even though you did mostly removing and little placing in that area.
/Rowebot

I was hired to remove that concrete, and I'm not sure about the rest, I don't think I did that.
(sorry if this sounds like rude or awkward I am an awkward potato sorry)
:p

Made sense that you were hired to remove that concrete, figured something like that given the other players around at the same time.

The sea_lanterns are in your town from the looks of it, so they are an internal matter to the town founders until you complain to staff. But we still have the issue of the dark gray concrete in the jungle build that was taken a month ago. You are responsible for your account. If you have friend using it, then you are responsible.

Can you ensure the other person knows that what they did is wrong and they will not repeat the grief? Or lock them out from using your account?

If yes, then I will unban your account.
/Rowebot

I am aware about my responsibility for my account, and this isn't the first time they have done something like this. After I saw that I was banned, I changed the password.
(so um yeah, she's locked out)
If I am unbanned, I promise this will never happen again.

Ok, welcome back to Hometown. You are unbanned.
/Rowebot