Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UnBan me it was a false ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Spifa_Uno

Reason for your ban: Fly Hacks

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: Because it was a false ban i was using my cinematic camera mod on forge to make a trailer for the server and on his screen it showed me as flying when it supposed to only let me fly around to i can record the video!

Why do you want to come back: I want to continue making the trailer, and have fun.

Also make sure to check first. Before u ban someone!

The server rules clearly state that any use of mods or hacks that put you at an advantage in gameplay are forbidden. You said it yourself, the mod allows you to fly. It is kind that you wanted to promote the server with a trailer, but not only do we already have one, but you should have consulted a staff member before making one considering the situation.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(02-22-2018, 08:06 AM)derpedo Wrote: The server rules clearly state that any use of mods or hacks that put you at an advantage in gameplay are forbidden. You said it yourself, the mod allows you to fly. It is kind that you wanted to promote the server with a trailer, but not only do we already have one, but you should have consulted a staff member before making one considering the situation.

How long is the ban.. forever?

Depends on if staff decides to unban you or not. I would suggest adding more depth to your appeal, and try not to lie this time.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Hello there Spifa_Uno.
I do believe you knew this was against the rules as you had to take our tutorial before entering spawn.
Along with the fact that you asked for /fly upon joining to aid the making of the video you insisted on making even after I said one was not needed.

In my honest opinion you appear to be trolling.
"Also make sure to check first. Before u ban someone!"
What is this supposed to mean? Check what?
You were flying without the proper permissions.
There is nothing more to check.

If you honestly want to play on this server please make a new appeal and confess your wrongs.

Appeal denied.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]