Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
LoserDudes Ban Appeals
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  I was banned on SMP

Minecraft name:  My username is LoserDudes

Reason for your ban:  i was banned for X-raying

Who banned you:  Grimm-Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: i understand that X-raying is not allowed and it gives me an advantages and im terribly sorry.
I knew it was in the rules that it aint allowed but i thought it would speed up my progress but now i feel bad for not following the rules and if i get unbanned i promise i wont use x-ray or any kind of cheat for example Kill-aura, flight or any other hacks/cheats that gives me an advantage

Why do you want to come back: i want to get back to the smp server to continue the base building and i  want to finish the guardian farm (i know it aint a good reason to come back  

Considering you're appealing with the intent of being honest, I'll help you out. The staff-team has a series of question we ask people regarding the effects of x-raying on the economy and community, which was ask that you answer with a paragraph (4+ sentences) per each question.

- Why is x-raying unfair in regards to fellow players?
- How does x-raying affect the economy?
- What have you learned from this experience?

If you can answer those questions fully, then you will be unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

x-raying is unfair because it gives me an advantage that other people doesn't have

x-raying affects the economy because if you x-ray you could cheat and get stuff and sell it in other words it gives you stuff easy and loads of money and that would be unfair

i have learned to never x-ray again because it gives me an unfair advantage

(02-28-2018, 03:15 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: you answer with a paragraph (4+ sentences) per each question.
Think you missed something in Grimm's response.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.