• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOPS AVALIBLE and new warp center
Photo 
I Want to welcome a new style of shop and warps for the server . this idea is something important, and something different. I am calling it a warp center. Its just and Idea right now and I am in the early stages of building this new warp center.

You may Be wondering what it is well.  That information will be given at the bottom of this document. But the first matter is that at /warp BC we now have 4 shops available each of different prices for those that are looking to open small business on hometown. There is no rent . All the buildings besides one is 25$ and the other one is 35$ and I will do my best to provide pictures, even though IDK how to. Blush Tongue

anyway on to the information on this warp center. The  warps center is a large building and place where people can buy out smaller kiosk's that are 6x6x6 plots. IK the Numbers seem racists but that is not the goal. The rooms are 10$ and piece and there are gong to be 30 to 40 rooms available . Now the goal of this warp center is the following. It allows business to have growth what I mean by that t is . it give people they are looking for shops to go several options that are on the server . so lets say that you wanted to fine Redstone blocks . well if you don't know any shop warps and the shops you normally go to are all out. this place will have options and other places for you to go to and this completely powered by the shops and people on the server. I will be realizing information on when this warp will be officially open to the public. It is something that will be very successful. now even though places like avolan have done horrors to people and the shops on the server . this place has no chance of failing because it is being funded by BC and I hope that has the future goes on we can open several of these warps centers through out the server for people to go to.

The numbers are not racist lmao wtf. 666 is a joke about the devil... Lmao
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(02-21-2016, 05:14 PM)Sky Wrote: The numbers are not racist lmao wtf. 666 is a joke about the devil... Lmao
well there are Christians

But Christians aren't a race, therefor it's not racist.
[Image: n4h33AN.gif]

/warp getoffmahlawn
/warp lucitrees
/warp lucihorse

holy shit. This post lmao
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Great idea Ghost ill take your first available warp center spot Big Grin
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

I keep expecting you to come back and fix the grammar and spelling on these posts of yours ghost, but you never do. Are you making these on your phone or something?
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Can everyone just stop oh muh god...
Have a great day!  Angel

stahp with the whole "its a race and 666 blah blah blah"

btw Ghost, ya need to edit your posts a bit... I have trouble reading this, even on the internet where good english isnt really a thing :-o
-Chicky