• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
koko113 ban appeal (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] Your text smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Your text koko113

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Your text "for being a troll and disrupting the peace"

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Your text "rayvenz"

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Your text I should be unbanned because this is uncalled for.  I
was muted several times by staff, who would let a played say crazy a**, but when i said it i got muted/  
I placed signs and then got yelled at some more on how I deserved it. Bologna.  I didn't.  Then i was
back around an hour later, and I was jsut playing normally by myself.  Then there was a party so I
went, and I spawned maybe 10 snow golems.  I was yelled at to stop, and I did.  I plced 5 pumpkins
and then someone said i was griefing.  Even more Bologna.  I then got muted again for caps, and when
I was placing signs to talk, as I was placing maybe my 4th sign I was banned for
trolling, which I had no intention to do so.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Your text  Because I spent an hour on this and I wanna make my
house, and I promise i won't "troll" or "disturb the peace", which there was no peace at the time,
as there was a party with lets just say "poles".  So I think I was wrongfully banned, so I hope I
get unbanned.  

By the way, I think I should mention that I was mistreated from the moment after I join the server.

Quote:" I should be unbanned because this is uncalled for.  I was muted several times by staff"

It was not uncalled for, you were muted several times for a reason. Those were warnings, leading up to your ban.
If you could not tell that you were being disruptive to chat then I will not allow you back.
Yes I understand chat was wild at the time- but just because some players are being disruptive it is no excuse to join in and become part of the problem. The problem gets removed and if you're a part of it so do you.

Quote:"By the way, I think I should mention that I was mistreated from the moment after I join the server."

If you consider yourself mistreated by being warned not to break server rules then perhaps this isn't the place for you.
Appeal denied. You may appeal again with a more reasonable view on the situation or find a new server.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]