• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP, anyone know anything?
Idk where to put this as it is not a server problem. It's a client-side problem, but does anyone know anything about or anything on how to fix:

Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.readtimeoutexception

I have this message every so often, perhaps once a week, when there is a period of time that I cannot connect to the server and get this instead. Sometimes, I do connect only to find nothing - not even my EXP, hunger and health bars - loads. Does anyone else experience this? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Any information will be greatly appreciated   Smile
The world has moved on, they say...

Tried rebooting your Internet? Or pc?

If so, and nothing helped, try looking into your Internet and see if there is anything wrong with other devices
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Do you have any mods etc. ? that could of messed it up
- KatNip

Could it be the server restarting? That might explain the brief moment where you can't connect

The only mods I have installed are OptiFine and VoxelMap. It's not just when the server restarts either; it just happens randomly. It's also not the WiFi, because the other PC in the house can connect to sites easily, as can the PC I use to play MC...

I've searched it up but all I can find is some useless pixelated video "Fix" and a load of forums where there isn't actually anything about hat it is....

The world has moved on, they say...

Have you tried to flush the dns. Go to your command prompt and type ipconfig/flushdns

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]