Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TrinityTricks

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Theft

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I play on the server with my sister a lot, I actually do enjoy playing and everyone is super nice and friendly and I don't wanna be banned here, I understand what I did and I don't mean for this to sound like an excuse and its not but I forgot on this server you can't steal stuff (i'm usually on 'raid' servers sorry). 

Why do you want to come back: I do play on the server a bunch with my sister and its super fun, we made a lot of buildings and I don't wanna "throw it away" even tho I did this to myself. I won't grief and steal things from unclaimed buildings again because I know if I'm unbanned and do it again i'm most likely perm banned and won't be able to come back, im sorry for breaking your rule, I won't do it again.

Quote:aTrinityTricksServer you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Why should you be unbanned: I play on the server with my sister a lot, I actually do enjoy playing and everyone is super nice and friendly and I don't wanna be banned here, I understand what I did and I don't mean for this to sound like an excuse and its not but I forgot on this server you can't steal stuff (i'm usually on 'raid' servers sorry). 

Why do you want to come back: I do play on the server a bunch with my sister and its super fun, we made a lot of buildings and I don't wanna "throw it away" even tho I did this to myself. I won't grief and steal things from unclaimed buildings again because I know if I'm unbanned and do it again i'm most likely perm banned and won't be able to come back, im sorry for breaking your rule, I won't do it again.

So far I haven't found any indication that you griefed or stole anything other than Rayvenz' diamond block and a handful of other common blocks in her shop.  ETA: However, if you have stolen anything else, please come forward now with your confession to prevent future issues.

You seem sincere, so I'm going to recommend to higher-level staff that you be unbanned.   But if they choose to unban you, do keep in mind that theft and damage to other peoples' builds on this server are strictly forbidden, no matter how tempting the item may be.  Any further incidents will indeed result in more severe consequences.

(03-14-2018, 10:18 AM)AmbularD Wrote:
Quote:aTrinityTricksServer you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

So far I haven't found any indication that you griefed or stole anything other than Rayvenz' diamond block and a handful of other common blocks in her shop.  ETA: However, if you have stolen anything else, please come forward now with your confession to prevent future issues.

You seem sincere, so I'm going to recommend to higher-level staff that you be unbanned.   But if they choose to unban you, do keep in mind that theft and damage to other peoples' builds on this server are strictly forbidden, no matter how tempting the item may be.  Any further incidents will indeed result in more severe consequences.
I stole the diamond block in her shop and replaced it with wood and i'd gladly use the diamonds from the block to make it and put it back. (just figured out how to reply but I dont know if you will see this, ive only stolen the block in her shop and I dont plan on doing it again, hopefully I can be unbanned)

You have been unbanned.

Please stay true to your word and follow server /rules.
Welcome back
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(03-16-2018, 01:08 PM)Rayvenz Wrote: You have been unbanned.

Please stay true to your word and follow server /rules.
Welcome back

I will, thank you very much and I'll make a diamond block for the one I stole if you would like, thank you.