• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Ban Appeal for KingJuliqn
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on your main server (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: KingJuliqn

Reason for your ban: Using Fly Hacks

Who banned you: (I'm sorry, but I don't know)

Why should you be unbanned: Well, I know that what I did was wrong. I know that it wasn't right to hack. I feel really bad and I want to make it right by playing on your server without hacking. I want to show you that I can change and that I am better than just another hacker. I want to prove to you and myself that I can play on your server without hacking. I want to make it fair for other people and when I was hacking, that wasn't true. I wasn't making it fair for other people and I know that was wrong.

Why do you want to come back: I LOVE and enjoy playing on your server!!! I love playing Minecraft Survival, accept it gets really boring after awhile. However, on your server, there are people to talk to and its a nice community. I haven't found a survival server with such a great community (trust me I've played on a lot of survival servers), and I miss it SO much. I loved the thrill of playing survival with other people, because I have no friends that come over and can play survival multiplayer with me.

Thanks so much for your time at looking at this and I hope you accept.

Read your ban message to find out who you were banned by.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

I was the one who banned you, and thank you for your honesty- it is appreciated.

So, you're saying that you knew what you did was wrong, so therefore my first question for you is: So why did you do it? The server rules clearly state that if you use any hacks or mods that give you any unfair advantages, you will be banned.

In order to get unbanned I also want you to answer these two questions with a minimum of a paragraph per question.
-Why is it unfair to use hacks that give you advantages?
-What have you learned from this ban?

If your answers to these three questions are good enough, You will be unbanned.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/I35Q2
xo