Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
HiItsJoshua Ban
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):SM

Minecraft name: HiItsJoshua

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: shisaun

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I made a dumb mistake. I needed money really fast for things so I used a X-ray to get diamonds to get money. It was my fault and I take full responsibility for my actions. It was a dumb mistake and I promise to not do it again. I really love this server and what I did was wrong but I hope that it wont keep me from coming back on. I follow most of the rules besides X-ray and I am nice to everyone. This is server is my go to when I am at home. I truly am sorry for my actions and promise that I wont ever do it again. Please forgive me and considered letting me rejoin. 

Why do you want to come back: I really want to come back because it took me forever to find a survival server that I loved. I am part of a town on here and I have contributed a lot of time to the server. I really love all the people who play and I want to continue to be part of this community and grow with them. I made a mistake and I really hope I get a second chance. I really will not ever break the rules again. Please know that I really want to come back and that I am truly sorry for my actions.

I will unban but you need to give me all your diamonds, including armor/tools/weapons