• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Town
Information 
Hello everyone I have decided to make a town on the server and need your help. But before I say anything about that I just wanted to say that I will be less active on the server the next few weeks I have sports things and family things ect. Now back to the main topic.. I am making a suburban/city town and I will need a lot of stuff I will accept anything but mainly I will need ; BLACK WHITE YELLOW WOOL, Brick, All wood Logs, Stone, Stone Brick, Glass, Cobblestone, TONS OF DIRT/GRASS, stained clay of any color but preferably cyan, glowstone and sea lanterns, gravel, sand, sandstone, smooth sandstone, Anything else not named on this list is still appreciated. Also I am just going to go through a few things im planning for the town (not set in stone) I plan on Office buildings for company expansion (mostly shops and building companies) I also plan on apartments for cheap and also houses for cheap I really hope you guys help really anything is really appreciated. One more thing MineMart will be closed due to it being moved to this town so it is unfortunately going to be closed for a while but it is all for the better because I am really excited to get this town started Big Grin Thanks for reading -Donkey  Big Grin Donations can be given to me directly of at /warp mooshroom Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

This sounds like an epic idea. I would love to assist you in your progress and if you need anything just contact me (I may or may not have the material but I sure have some money Tongue)
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Hey, I'm mining a butt load of shit out, and you can have the cobble and stone I mine up, for free. Just go too /warp base_seasteak, and I'll leave a couple of chests for you, just need your ign
Let the STEAK rule!!!

(02-22-2016, 06:33 PM)JoBot2014 Wrote: This sounds like an epic idea. I would love to assist you in your progress and if you need anything just contact me (I may or may not have the material but I sure have some money Tongue)

Thanks Man Big Grin

(02-22-2016, 06:44 PM)andreasdb39 Wrote: Hey, I'm mining a butt load of shit out, and you can have the cobble and stone I mine up, for free. Just go too /warp base_seasteak, and I'll leave a couple of chests for you, just need your ign

I will check it out  Big Grin
Have a great day!  Angel

My shop will be opening within the next few days, /warp emporium
I could probably get you some sea lanterns for free, but if you need more or other things, I sell everything you just listed Smile My prices are very good, so it'll be quite affordable. I'll let you know when it opens, if you'd like.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

(02-24-2016, 11:07 PM)Beo Wrote: My shop will be opening within the next few days, /warp emporium
I could probably get you some sea lanterns for free, but if you need more or other things, I sell everything you just listed Smile My prices are very good, so it'll be quite affordable. I'll let you know when it opens, if you'd like.

Thanks Beo Big Grin
Have a great day!  Angel