• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found A Lot Of Grief
I have been finding a  lot of grief in past few days is there something going on that I have no clue about?
If you need the list of grief spots I will gladly give them to you and I don't mind taking the time to look through every warp and random place.

Hi there :3 if you have found grief anywhere you can report it to any online staff members. You can check for enforcers/mods/admins by using /list to see if any are online.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Also if there are no staff online through /list or simply asking in global chat, you can leave a message in the get help section of the discord channel. Make sure to leave a little description of the grief if it's not completely obvious along with either the warp name and/or coordinates of the location (X,Y,Z Coordinates). Discord is good for this even if you do not plan to talk in it, and you do not wish to make a forum post every time. Also it has a faster response time. Also you don't necessarily need to install discord if you really don't want to, just use the browser version and use discord as a sort of second forum. 

Discord forum link:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...ht=discord

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]